Sunday, May 27, 2007
Another few days of homely-ness for me.. Dont count la going to church & CG..Nice what! more novels. Haha.As ben ben said = Addicted~!Well the coming week will be a busy one for me though, going out almost everyday.Not all with friends la, i have to be my sis's driver also =(Lucky her!I almost couldnt get out of bed this morning, but suddenly, the thought of 'Oh, its the 27th!' came into my mind, and i jumped out of bed, pulled open my laptop lid, hit the on button with all my might, and impatiently searched for the website.Yes, my exam results are out!Aiks, dropped. Grades dropped. Heart dropped.But then, it could be worse. I told myself.At least i got a 'B-' for Macroecons..And the amazing thing is, I got a 'A-' for IT!!!What what WHAT?!Well, 'A-' was my highest grade for this sem's module. SADNYA!The rest of them all 'B+' =( =( =(Aiya, but i told myself nevermind already.I deserve even worse! The Lord has by His grace given me this results, and I should be thankful for it.Very thankful in fact!I can manage to maintain in the 'same category' is good enough, though my CAP score dropped.Nevermind, i will work harder the next sem!Try harder mer, hehe~I can do it! So can all of those sitting for their exams now (refering to ben ben la)~