Monday, April 23, 2007
Giddy, heavy head, moodless, icy hands..
i can feel the fever coming my way.
OH NO!
I've only completed 2 papers, 4 more to go~
I CANNOT GET SICK!!
Thursday - Financial Accounting
Friday - MacroEconomics
Monday - IT
Next Thursday - Statistics
Oh no i dont wanna get sick... the least important 2 papers are over now, and its the time for the hard core modules~
I CANNOT GET SICK!!!
I just finished my 'Singapore Society' paper at 7pm, dont ask how it was, i have this habit of forgetting my answers right after i've submitted them..
Oh ok, i think i'll just force some accounts into my head.. Cannot afford to waste time (heh, guess what i'm doing) .. haha, nolah, just not sick enough to stop my studying now.. Should i be happy or sad?
-------------------------------------------------------------
(edited)
U wont believe this! RIGHT AFTER i finished typing the above, my mum sms-ed me.. My beloved darling generous cute sweet daddy bought me a new car!!!!!!!!
I was thinking earlier on whether he was just thinking of buying me a car, or really considering~ now i know he was considering!!!
OMGOODNESS! my mum sounded so damn excited in the sms.. haha, she even described the car to me.. imagine no more, let me show it to u~

It's a MYVI! Well those Singaporeans who've never heard of it, its a malaysian car.. isnt it a cutie sweetie?! IT IS! It's mine now.. MUAHAHAHAHA~~~
I dont have to worry bout waiting for 45 minutes for a public bus like i had to 2 weeks ago when i was back home..
Why is God so good to me?! Giving me a present even before i finish my exams..
I so wish i can go home n dont have to come back to Sg anymore..
Otherwise my car how? Only for me to drive 1 and a half month???
Ohhhh nooooooo~~~~~
what the heck m i crapping? Haha, too happy + a bit sick = crap!
Well well, back to books back to books..
Oh sharks, can u stop me from smiling? my mouth's so tired!