Saturday, April 14, 2007
WELL WELL, i'm back where i'm supposed to be.. in campus~
Its already a week! Oh my, thats how fast time flies~
What have i been doing for the past week?
VISUAL BASIC FOR EXCEL PROJECT!
Oh my oh my, studying? well, apart from the 8 chapters of financial accounting, which i browsed through and did some exercises, nothing else!!
OH MY GOODNESS faint faint faint!! i'm 1 week away from my first paper, and darn am i so unprepared~!
What did i do whole day today?
VISUAL BASIC FOR EXCEL PROJECT!
Its eating my time away, this IT! ARGH!
Since last night, i arrived at my room = 11pm, wiped the floor n stuff, started on IT project.. Then? 3am, sleep.
Then?
9am wake. Quiet time, shower, start IT project.
Then?
now's 7pm, and i'm only ALMOST done with it. Oh help.
I had only 1 meal today. at 4pm. nothing in between.
I think this is a super effective way to lose weight.
Oh but i dun wanna lose weight =( =( =(
I'm serious ok! WTHECK!
Haha, i'm getting crazy already. IT kills brain cells..
I have a lot a lot a lot more pics of my home n my family to upload.. Wait till i have time..
Now?
Back to the conversation on IT project with my 2 darling group mates..
Bitter student life.
Oh my.
But nvm, i can say im quite pro in programming for excel already..
WAHAHAHA~