<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm sooooooooo daaaaaaaaaaamn happy!!!

This happiness = beyond what words can express.

Though i will have to face the stares by a few hundred people in class when i bring my luggage bag for stats lecture tomorrow, I AM STILL HAPPY.

WAHAHAHA!

Oooo ya, and i trimmed my hair today. WH cut hers. We both were like so damn talkative and kept on moving around.. Mouth itchy, body also itchy.. Wh's haid damn nice ler!!! HAha, thanks to Qi Wan & her friend, we did not need to pay a cent for the hair cut, for the perm, for the hair wash & for the style. Oh ya, n for the yummy biscuits we were given. haha, i feel like i'm floating in the air~

Anyway, if u still do not know, I'm going home tomorrow.

But too bad, can't go & wet, gotta study study study.. EXAMS LA WEI!

Nonetheless, I AM STILL DAMN HAPPY.

My dad called me just now. which is VERY VERY RARE! i think its the 3rd time ever since I came to Sg. Our conversation? Damn weird.

Dad shouts: "HOW COME U BUY SUCH A CHEAP BUS TICKET BACK?!" Hur, like father like son, first sentence = shout. No hello.
Innocent me: "Huh? Where got cheap? $29 ler!"
Dad: "$29 STILL NOT CHEAP?! UR AUNT JENNY BOUGHT IT FOR $34!" Wtheck~ $5 difference only ler~
Me: "Oh, she bought expensive ma, not I bought cheap."
Dad: "Har?"
Me: "She didnt manage to get cheap so she bought expensive lor"
Dad: "Oh, but why dont u buy the expensive one?"
Me: "HAR?!"
Dad: "Cheap one dangerous!"
Me: "OH! Dont worry lah, mine is quite ok I THINK.."
Dad: "U think only ah?! Urs got tv or not? The seat can lay down or not?"
Me: "ER.. TV i think got lah, but seat sure can lah!" This is not AirAsia hello!
Dad: "Oh.. next time upgrade to first class ticket ok!"
Good daughter me: "Ok. See u tomorrow!"
... ... ...

Hahaha, i think my dad's damn cute! This is our longest conversation on the phone so far. (since i'm in Sg i mean). He's so protective. But it only makes me happier. HAHAHA~

Now, tell me how happy I am!

8:33 pm 0 comments