Friday, April 06, 2007
Home sweet home~
Will u tell me where's better than home?
Yes, this is my home. But i'm reminded that ultimately, Heaven's my home. God promised!
But i shall enjoy this home i have now. I so love it!
My whole family, including my dogs, were super duper happy to see me! So am I! They were smiling ALL THE TIME! we had a great dinner!
Haha, my ah gong was staring at me all the time, smiling. Well, who wouldn't smile when they see me?! Haha, but the thing is, even ah gong's damn happy. Oh my. I dont wanna go back to Sg liao~
But i miss my cousins! I miss Wh & Qi Wan, who so so so so so kindly skipped lecture with me to help me move my oh-so-heavy luggage down and accompanied me to catch a cab.. Oh my, they made me wanna cry~
WOoo... i so wish they can come to msia with me!
Come ba come ba come ba~!!!
Hahaha, i feel so so so happy now, though i have like tons of work to do. I brought them all back here..
I must study i must study i must study! Dont be overly obsessed with ur oh-so-comfortable bed, priscilla!
Oh my oh my, i wish i can feel this happy all the time!
Seen Yin may come to stay with me tmr =) then we can study together.. If we could stop gepo-ing.. Aiks~ is that possible? Hahaha.. try!