Friday, April 27, 2007
I have thought of a hundred ways to smile after taking the macroecons paper..
But none of them was applicable..Like everyone in the hall, i felt like crying~I swear if i dare smile, i will walk out of the exam hall bruised n probably toothless~IT WAS SO DAMN DIFFICULT!!!!!The girl 2 seats away asked her friend
"If get zero for mcq how ar?"
"No how lo, try again next sem!"
*faint*
If i was thinking whether i can get a B before taking the exam, forget it!
I can just worry bout whether i have to retake the module next sem~Look at the war i had with macroecons this morning in my room!
I sure dont wanna see these again~
I wonder why!
The lecturer looked nice n friendly n the i-wont-give-u-such-a-hard-time type~
BUT THEN! Omgoodness, the final exam paper, like SAI!Wanna celebrate the no-need-to-take-econs-anymore relief also dare not..
Just in case i do have to take it again..OH MY OH MY!Sad things aside, i'm left with 137 more hours before i'm free~
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA~ Now thats one thing to celebrate!WHAT! cannot ar? I like to count to the minute to the second CANNOT AR?!Is there a problem? Why does everyone find me odd when i count by hours?As if others dont~
But before that, i have to start studying for IT and Stats, which i HAVENT TOUCHED AT ALL!
OH ok now back to sadness..
sad-happy-sad-happy-sad-happy...
Siao siao siao~ going crazy soon!!!