Friday, March 30, 2007
Reluctant as I am to admit I'm stupid, I'm left with no choice at this moment...
Kill me ba kill me ba please kill me!
Guess what I just realised I did this evening~
I threw my knife away unknowingly... OMGOODNESS! m,y knife is like those big sized knife ok! not those teeny weeny masak masak type ok! How in the world i can throw it away without knowing?!
Kill me ba kill me ba kill me please!
I was peeling my orange with this knife this afternoon, my only precious knife, and I thought the knife was dirty.. i left it on top of my dustbin (which was full), and then i continued with my stuff, and after completing all i had to complete, i wrapped up the garbage bag, and happily threw it down the dump-ur-garbage-to-the-basement-bin in the kitchen, and hence when I couldnt find my knife a couple of minutes ago, I realized where it was, and there is NO WAY i can get it back..
Clap ur hands then strangle me ba!
Oh my oh my, that knife was graciously given to me by my aunt! How can i do such a thing?! How could i have done such a thing?!
Oh my oh my!
Now the most mind boggling question is:
Penknife can peel orange or not?