<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 19, 2007

This post is typed on a serious note. If u cannot swear that u will not kill me/endanger my life, then DO NOT continue reading. I warn you!

With such an opening, it isnt hard to guess that I have done something stupid again. This time, upon realizing my stupid act, I shook and shivered for a whole 15 minutes, even till now!
OMGOODNESS, this mistake of mine is UNFORGIVABLE. yes, repeat, unforgivable!

I FORGOT TO TURN OFF MY IRON THIS MORNING AND LEFT IT ON MY BED. *gasp*

and i came back only 8 hours later. *heart attack*

Yes, i burnt my comforter, a bit of my bedsheet and i almost burnt my jacket which was left beside it. Now, r u shivering with me? *nods head*

I could have burnt my whole room, the whole building, the whole PGP (okla a bit too much) down with my stupidity and total idiotic blurness. Even a moron knows how to turn off the iron. Oh my oh my, i feel so so so bad.

But i wanna thank God for saving me from this terrible disaster. Oh my goodness, the thought of me coming back, finding red fire engines trying to put out fire from my room and realising that i havent turned off my iron just drives me crazy!

ARGH~ U promised not to kill me! so all u can do is = Sigh. I warned u in the beginning n u swore u wont harm me! Haha, who asked me to be borned with such a brain? Blame me not! Im innocent =( Well, at least half innocent?





I shall always remind myself with this UGLY burnt mark that I should NEVER forget to off my iron again.

6:12 pm 5 comments