Thursday, March 08, 2007
Hey there everyone!
Stats mid term's over!!!
Dont yahoo just yet! I've got a presentation tmr! With a super ngiao teacher, forcing the WHOLE tutorial class to each ask a question after ur presentation, then openly discuss bout the presentation, it is so so so not fun!!!
And guess whats worse? I've got a super irresponsible group mate, who dragged meeting up with me till JUST NOW 6pm for tomorrow's presentation, YES THAT SUCKS!
N u think thats the worst i can get? HAH! I have a group meeting in the morning before my presentation.. i haven't yet prepared for it, gotta do loads of hw for the discussion.. and then i have another group meeting RIGHT AFTER my presentation. Ok, give a pat for the unlucky one!
Oh, i just hate being busy.
The only gift i give to myself, is a movie called the 'Epic Movie' which i'm gonna watch with the biz students tmr night. Yes, lousy i heard it is, but then, a movie for $5? I will snatch to go!!
I miss the movies, I miss the shopping till my legs snap.. OH I MISS THE SLACKING DAYS!!!
I have been sleeping a lot lately though, almost 10 hours a day, and my eyes r so damn sore.. Now i know stress is catching up with me.. Aiks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess what? My parents just called through skype!
That must be one of the best thing that's happened to me this week,, Ya, my parents seldom call, maybe once in 2 weeks? or less? Anyway, i'm so glad to talk to my parents. They have given me life, and they are my source of energy! I feel so much better now, though having to hear my mum say 'ok, go take ur shower already la. Bye.' makes me wanna cry, but then, everything seemed different after i talked to them. Home sick i guess?
Aaaaahhhh, the magic of love.