Monday, March 05, 2007
Heyyy there!! I tried to blog yesterday but blogger hanged.. Well maybe everyone was trying to blog about their encounter with LeeHom ;)
Okok, i know i'm not supposed to blog, i have like loads of stuff to complete.. i just got back to my room from studying in the library, and i'm so glad i finished studying for my stats midterm on thursday.. But i know with my lousy short-term memory, i'll have to continue practicing for the next few days if i wanna pass..
Anyway, i wanted to wish everyone Happy CNY on the last day, which is yesterday.. but obviously, tak jadi lah~ So nvm, i'll just post some pics to entertain everyone =)
This is the central library where i studied in.. the biggest library in NUS. 6 stories high..

Ok, everyone, BOOO to blogger! I'm not allowed to post pics for some reasons~
Stupid blogger.. I have quite a number of pics from my wonderful night with my relatives in Singapore on the 14th day of CNY..
BOOOOOOOO~~~~~~ someone should sue blogger for this!! I cant even post my update now.. ARGH! i shall wait till it works again.
So hating blogger at this moment!
Oh nvm, i'll just continue with my school work =(