<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 12, 2007

SPM results were released today!

How did Ben do?? Hahaha, basically about the same as I did.. Almost all the same, our only B's Malay! Ooooo, Malay.. Haha, n guess what that boy wanna do? He's applying for a remark of the paper! Haha, doesnt wanna have the same grades as me?! WTHECK! Haha, but then, not exactly the same results la, cos if include chinese, i have 1 A more than him.. But then again, thats because he's not taking chinese while I was forced to lor, so WHAT lah he! AM i such an embarrassment?!

Haha, but nonetheless, I think he did very well!! Congratulations to him! I don't know if he did cry as much as I did because of stress during SPM, don't know if he dreamnt of the exam papers as I did, don't know if he had such GREAT friends studying and going for tuition together as I had, but I know that God has really been very good to our family!!! REALLY GOOD! PRAISE THE LORD!!

Well, I called my mum, and she said she doesnt know whether to be happy or not, because he couldnt get a scholarship.. A scholarship requires 10A1s! Oh what is this man?! This competitive society, get 10As also not enough.. HAIH!!! But i told her that this results is already worth slaughtering a dragon for! Too high expectations will kill ok! KILL!

I remember last time when I first got my SPM results I was like sulking n quite unhappy, but then after half a day or so, I finally realized 'Hey, my results ok what!'... So u see, its all a matter of perspective! Again, too high expectations will KILL!

Anyway anyway, I really really miss my secondary school times! Was chatting with Xian yesterday, and apparently she also misses our good days together.. So guess what? We set up a new blog!! OUR BLOG!!! OMGOODNESS i'm so damn high about it!!! Haha, chkl was, is, and will be alive in us! We're proud of where we're from, the days we spent together, the lessons we learnt together, the stress we experienced together, the OMGOODNESS i'd better stop talking bout these before i start tearing again... My eyes are swollen now, i think because I cried in church yesterday... Everytime I go to church alone I will surely cry for some reason during worship... Haih, i dont know why also~

Biao mei lor, made me go KBox with her yesterday... We sang for 3 whole hours!! Both of us! OMGOODNESS such a great time we've had.. Again i wanna say, thank goodness i have a family here=)

Ok, i've gotta continue with my studies... I promise I will be more focused in my work from now! Although I have 2 blogs to update, I will spend my time wisely so that I dont daydream, and without daydreaming, I think my time should be sufficient... YEAH! The Lord will bless me as He always had=)

7:28 pm 0 comments