<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, March 17, 2007

"SHIT!"

was the first word that came out of my mouth the very moment i saw my macroecons testpaper. My tutor turned to look at me with this he-thinks-its-innocent look "not my fault what"~ I wasnt scolding him... But i had no better word to scold myself.

Whatever man! I knew my econs sucked, but this bad? Aiks!!! I got the concepts wrong n thus = 52%!!! OMGOODNESS how how how? The average of all the students = 70%! Some joker even got 97%! Oh ya right, i'm helping them to fill the bottom part of the bell curve~ Sucks sucks sucks!

I was so so sad after getting the paper, i was psycho-ing myself "cant cry, cannot cry, its just a damn sucky exam, doesnt affect ur life"... but then the more i do that the more i felt like crying... OH~~~

Then i was like quite down and lost for a while, ate like loads of stuff in the canteen, wh was there with another guy doing their work, i plainly sat beside them ate and ate, noodles, muffins~ And then very suay-ly, i met my tutor while buying more muffins.. He looked at me, i looked at him n said "i got only 52%, HOW?!".. He got the cheek to say "Good lah!" WTHECK! If not for the self-control I have in me, he might be having a black eye now..

Nonetheless, he was kind enough to sit down with me in the hot canteen to explain to me some of the econs stuff i were to present next week during tutorial... He kept testing me like "What affects inflation? How will this curve shift?" i was stunned n blurred n lost! "HOW THE HECK WILL I KNOW?!" nolah, i didnt say that, but similar enough la~ N then he tried explaining to me by drawing curves n writing down stuff, WALAO EH! He dont write better, his handwriting's like maggi noodles, totally cannot understand what he's writing, i was amazed that someone can own such ugly handwriting, n i told him. Then he said "Haha, no choice what, my handwriting's like that!"... Okok whatever, still I thank you for taking the time to teach me. Appreciate!

Then I left the canteen, I called my mum. Told her bout my terrible results, and she was like "Aiya nevermind lah girl, u cannot be excel-ing in every module right? Don't lose heart, focus on those that u can score! Forget about econs, just dont fail it can already!" OMGOODNESS i couldnt help but cry! So touched! If someone else said that to me, i can take it normally and feel nothing. But my mum? I really cried. She didnt know, cos i cried after i put down the phone.

Then she called me back like half an hour later, and then we chatted for like 2 hours. TWO HOURS! the longest chat on the phone eversince i came to NUS. My phone went from half batt to no batt, and after emptying her phone card, we still continued talking as she used her hp to call.. Haha, so much to talk huh! She's like my best friend, n we could talk bout anything! I felt so much better after talking to her.. So much better!

I told myself I must study hard already. No more fooling around, no more wasting time dreaming. I did some work last night, and I'm proud of myself for that. I think I need to be sad and stressed in order to get work done.

One more thing. Ben called me and literally screamed at my ear "DO U KNOW SIMON GOT TOP 11 IN MALAYSIA FOR HIS STPM RAW SCORE?!" i was like "HUH?! SIMON?? SIMON TEO???? OMGOODNESS! HE'S DAMN SMART!!!!"

CONGRATULATIONS SIMON TEO!!! come to NUS to do ur medical degree XD

Haha, we spent like 1 and a half minute screaming at each other's ears, and then he told me "oklah, just wanted to tell u, now my hp no credit already" Haha, n that ended our conversation. Oh im so touched that my bro called me. He always act cool, so for whatever reason so long as he calls, i will feel great. Thanks boy=)

I have to pack up for IMH now already. Remember, i must study hard from now!!

Oh ya, and my parents are considering buying me a new car. So my dearest drivers, thanks for offering to fetch me. I might not need it anymore =)

10:00 am 0 comments