<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, March 25, 2007

It was more than 2 years back since I walked in the rain. An hour ago, i had that romantic experience again. Ya right!

I was basically wet from the ends of my hair to the tips of my toes. If my bus hadn't nearly broken down at the stop before my stop, and if the driver hadnt dragged like a whole 5 to 10 minutes trying to start the bus, I might not get this wet. I heard ppl shouting from the back to the driver 'Off the TV then start the bus lah! Nobody's watching also!' HAha, so funny.

Anyway, I got that wet because being me, I dont run in the rain. Why?

If its raining - I walk slowly - I get ALL WET when I arrive at my destination.

If its raining - I run - I slip (>90% chances of me facing that) - I fall - I attract attention/amuse the drivers on the road - I'd probably sprain my ankle - I walk even slower (either cos of the sprained ankle or the fear of another fall) - I get ALL WET & I might take a longer time to arrive at my destination.

If u were me, would u run?

Anyway, as I was walking, the song 'reflection' from the cartoon 'Mulan' came into my head, why ar? Was there a scene where Mulan got drenched under the rain? Hmmm... Well, I took a shower immediately after I arrived at my room, and while I was taking my shower, I was reminded of the mtv of the song 'ji hei hei yan' (Song no. 7 in my list). Haha, i cried when i watched that mtv, so well, haha, it had smth to do with Alex getting under the rain as well~

Ok, enough of the rainy topic.. I went for IMH session as usual, enjoyed myself, went out for dinner with my Mel &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Lydia & WK & some guys from IMH in Thai Express.. Well, the food in Thai Express really... CANNOT MAKE IT! Haha, almost everyone regreted ordering what they had ordered. Malaysia's Thai Express (or is it 'Just Thai'? Cant rmb.. the one in The Curve..) is much much MUCH better! N the service in Thai Express also... U know what? We paid them, they gave us a receipt without our change ($0.15).. Ok i know its just a SUPER small amount of money, but since everyone was damn unhappy with the food, we wanted to get back EVERY CENT! N the thick skin Yi Zhen, he took the receipt, went to the counter, DEMANDED HIS CHANGE! @@ Woah~! So un-manly! HAHAHA

Next up, Mel, Lydia & WK left. I was supposed to go for grocery shopping alone in Careforre, but the 4 guys caught up with me, n said they wanna go with me =.= I was like 'huh?!'.. 4 guys and a girl. What will they do to me? HAHAHA, nothing. As if ppl wanna do anything to me...

I tend to end up in these situations. Like last time my tuition classes, I attended with 5 guys and me, 1 girl. Awkward but still manageable. I'm more boyish ler, what to do?!

But anyway, with them around, I couldnt shop the usual way i do (take hours to choose an apple), so I only bought apples and tomatoes, and a box of ice-cream, which we 5 ppl shared in the 'sky garden' on top of the mall.. OKAY, well i expected the 'sky garden', given such a name, to be a more romantic place with more romantic plants.. But apparently, NOT! disappointed!







The ice-cream i bought. WALLS BLUEBERRY icecream! Ok, i know its quite cheapskate lar compared to Ben & Jerry's.. but then I miss it so much~ Used to have to snatch with my 2 siblings at home...





See it to believe it = the pitiful fountain in the 'sky garden'~ Although quite pretty lah~ I'm an easily fascinated person..


Well at least i didnt go back alone.. And I have to say thank you to them for accompanying me though they looked tired.. Haha, imagine feeling damn sleepy and u still have to entertain me.. ME leh! Haha, sucky feeling isnt it?!

Ok, i'd better stop here, waking up at 6am tmr to attend church service and then entertain my relatives during lunch for qing ming, and then attend Stats meeting in NOVENA later in the evening! I wouldnt have blogged if my 2 biao mei-s didnt complain that I blog too little.. Argh, i bet none of the other readers agree, so we'll just leave it as it is = I blog as I wish=)

Oooohhh and the weird thing = Me, Mel and Lydia DIDNT camwhore today. @@ thats weird.. Anyway, we were waaaay to busy making a huge fuss in the bus and creating commotions as well as attracting stares whereever we went. Yes, being with the 3 Choa family grand-daughters, ur skin has to be damn thick.




Just a pic of the wet me for rememberance.. Also showing u my pic to make u all miss me less=P If u do at all~

If u do notice my swollen eyes, it's because i cried for quite long this morning during my prayer time, when I'm reminded of how good my God is to me and how much He has blessed me thus far. He made me cry with His goodness. YOU imagine it urself how much blessings I've received.

12:07 am 0 comments