Tuesday, March 13, 2007
I just read this news online about Ms Chong Huey Ee, a malaysian SPM candidate last year who scored 15A1s and 1A2 for her SPM not being recognised as the top scorer. WTHECK! 15A1s = top scorer, 15A1s with an additional A2 = nothing?!Dont know how true is that, but then im forever amazed by the thinking of the Msian government. I know, many of u say i'm biased towards my own race, but then how can I not be thinking that way when there are always new incidences to refresh my memories of their idiotic acts and thinking?!! Ok, I shall stop here before all of u are convinced to set up an anti-U**O party. Oh my oh my, I'm too busy now to be the president k! i edited this paragraph, so i dont sound that r***st anymore right?
Another month plus. Another 7 weeks perhaps, I will be back in my own house, enjoying the feeling of boredom. Oh, so looking forward to it! I still need a driver btw, or to save trouble, just loan me ur car! I'll buy u ice-cream if u do =)