<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Have u ever felt like u're very free but in actual fact u're busy till ur ass burns?? I'm feeling that way! I am so darn busy, with my assignments piling up, deadlines gliding near, lagging behind lectures.. Yet i cannot feel it! What the heck is wrong with me?! I do fear, afraid that i will do really bad this semester, but how come i don't see myself doing anything to improve on my condition?!

Aiks, im so sleepy now! Must be the stress i'm giving myself. Can u believe it? I'm stressing myself a lot, n yet i'm not doing anything to remove my stress.. ARGH! Someone slap me please! Ah, just joking, u wont wanna slap such a pretty face.. Get me back into reality and pull my focus back into this stuuuupid Singapore Society outline i have been wanting to do all week n yet haven't typed a single word. I need to interview 7 Singaporeans. Not going to give out a cent to my interviewees though.. Do u think i can complete my task? Pray hard that i can!!

The Volunteers Awareness Fair was a great success for my regular project - IMH. We had more than 75 sign ups from students in just 2 days! WAH @@ I didnt even dare to dream of this number! We are far ahead of many other regular projects who were recruiting volunteers as well.. I personally believe its not because of the posters nor the flyers which attracted the attention of the people. Believe me, its the volunteers! Back to the point, well, i think its the enthusiasm our volunteers showed. It's like we gave life to volunteerism~ We were daring enough to walk out there, in front of strangers n ask the magical question "Hi! Would you like to volunteer with us in IMH?" and when we received a "No!" or "Not really~", we pour in the deadly remark "Why not?!" And usually we get a "Sorry! Really sorry!" in return.. Haha, very funny!! Maybe not funny here, but we laughed till we almost rolled on the floor this afternoon.. Its just so enjoyable promoting stuff with my fellow friends. U will get so damn high that u can do anything!! Like i missed the word 'joining', and made guys run away with my question "Hi! Are u interested in us?".. Blardy hell, they laughed at me till after dinner!!! Haha, kasarnya saya ni~ Maaf maaf!

I should get back to my work RIGHT NOW! Lets hope i wont fall asleep =(

11:23 pm 0 comments