Wednesday, February 28, 2007
i'm so thankful i dont have a gun now. i'm darn worried i cant control my hands n i'll shoot myself.. Guess what i did again?
I kept thinking that i left my black wallet at my house in KL.. I have 4 wallets which i use at the same time.. All serves different purposes.. I used to squeeze all my stuff into only 1, and ended up tearing my wallet apart, so thats y! Since 3rd Jan where I left my home, i kept thinking that.. Thank goodness no important stuff inside, only my cards, especially the library card and a card to buy food from 'kopitiam'..
I told my sis to bring it for me from home when my family came to visit me last week, and she told me she and my mum searched everywhere in the house for the wallet but couldnt find it.. I thought i might have threw it somewhere hidden..
So I bought a new kopitiam card on Sunday. 3 days ago. $30!
Guess where the 'somewhere hidden' is? I just found my wallet in my laptop bag!!
Ok, now I have 2 kopitiam cards.. Fantastic!
N now everyone wants to shoot me =(
All ur fault!!!