<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, February 03, 2007

I've been blogging very often recently huh?! Haha, it seems that i have the mood to blog only when im busy and stressed.. weird.

Had a not-so-nice day at IMH today. I think many might have noticed my stress.. I was quite angry, with myself and at the same time with a couple of the committee members.. Haih, its a long story. But i sometimes really do feel that i might not be suitable for this position. If u still dont know what, I'm now the Project Director of the IMH project, which puts me in charge of everything. Worst job ever huh?! Haha, but i have to agree that i've learnt many many things, which i would never have had the chance to learn if i hadn't taken up this post. 'Seniors' and great friends have been around to support me, worrying for me, willing to help me as much as they can, and of course, BULLY ME! everyone bullies me!!! As if its written on my forehead "Bully me bah!" What is this la wei?! But then, i am still damn thankful for the people around me, friends & family, & i mean cousins too!! Mind u, that doesn't mean that i am happy being bullied ok!!!

I guess i will have to try harder then, in studies n in responsibilities. God will be with me =) Busy week ahead, but its ok, another 2 weeks of school n i am rewarded a one-week break. Don't rejoice just yet, u KL-ians, i wont be back in KL for CNY.. Don't worry lar, u'll still get to see me in May=) Yay!

Haha, whatever man! One man show~ Ok, gotta continue my work now, just wanted to blog because my fingers itched.. I guess i will blog again quite soon, so stay tuned~!



11:47 pm 0 comments