Goodbye 2006! its now 2007! a whole new year, n i am still wondering if i should rejoice or mourn because from this year on, im out of the 'teens'.. Can hardly believe that its the end of another decade for my life. Aiks, I miss being a teenager already!!
Nevermind, now that I'm eventually stepping into the life of a young adult, there are many new experiences and adventures for me to discover. This coming decade is where I graduate, where I find my partner, where I get to make money, where I get to do many stuff that I have dreamed to do as I was a teenager. COOL!
EFCM camp was good. It was impactful, it served as a great and sad reminder. I lost the game, but I gained a whole lot more. I am not allowed to spill to much info bout the camp, but i would really really encourage everyone here who hasnt joined the 'life game' before to join it, it is definately worth more than what u pay!
Argh, how annoying! The 2 guys in my house are grumbling and making a big fuss wanting me to wipe my car. OKOK i shall do it!
But before that, here's a pic of the campers from EEFC~ I promise I will miss u guys!