Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Hi! Very long didnt update my blog already. Since school reopen? I was busy lar.. I still am busy.. So many stuff to settle, many meetings n so on.. Ok, let me update a bit on how well God was to me. I dont know if u were aware that last thursday and friday, Singapore was raining like nobody's business. The whole of thursday night all the way to early saturday morning, the rain didnt stop at all! Not even for a moment! It just kept raining, from drizzle to heavy downpour to drizzle again and the cycle went on. Me, as part of the subcom in charge of last Saturday's member outing, was very very worried that the rain will totally affect the outing. Not only will our plans be totally destroyed, we were not confident that the members will turn up as well, cos they havent paid up yet. We had a night long's discussion, n i prayed myself, and guess what? It didnt rain on Saturday!!! AMAZING! Yes, our outing went on well, though some of the games were quite messed up. I have to agree I had a GREAT time! I swore I will thank the Lord here!!Well, that's that, after the member outing, i had other stuff to get busy with. Tutorials balloting, lectures to attend, readings, assignments.. Its only week 2 =.=" Anyways, i have expected from the start that this sem was not going to be a goyang kaki sem. If u've read how much i've complained bout my sufferings last sem, be prepared for a worse sem. Since many people slacked last sem, i managed to get reasonably ok results by God's grace. But now? EVERYONE's working right from the beginning of the semester!! No more slacking for them, which means i have to work extra extra hard this sem to catch up!!! As you know i dont have a good brain, so i really really have to strive to keep up. To KEEP UP ok! I am aware that it is close to impossible for me to do well =( Nvm, keep trusting the Lord is what i can do.I'm currently considering if i should join the committee in preparing for Rag Day. If u still remember the beautiful pictures i posted months ago before i started my first semester, thats what Rag Day is all about. It takes lots of effort n preparation before that very day, around August, so they r recruiting people now. Should I join? If i do join, then my original plan of spending 3 months holidays in Malaysia during mid year will shrink to only a week. Shd I? Shd I not? Gotta decide before tmr..I'm calling my mum!