Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Ok ok i'll do the tag =.=" i'm a girl of my word u see..
So ta-da! THE TAG from Jeremy's blog:
Layer One: On the outside
Name: Whatever i answer to. Includes 'Oi'
Birth Date: 28th May 1987
Current Status: Offline
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Firstly brown, then red, then it faded to brown, then different kind of brown, then redish kind of brown, then now its half the natural beautiful brown n the faded lighter brown. Ok, in short, a mixture of brown-s.
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Layer Two: On the Inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: Not knowing how to overcome my fears
Your Weaknesses: Everything in me that is not my strength
Your Perfect Pizza: My Mum-Made Pizza
Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: YAY exam's over!
Your Bedtime: Last night? 6am - yup those who know me well, i was novel-ing XD
Your Most Missed Memory: The days in Malaysia=) N the most most missed: My car!
Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Arent they the same?
McDonald's or Burger King: McD of course! Who will NOT choose McD?!
Single or Group Dates: Ask me again 5 years later.
Adidas or Nike: Fila
Tea or Nestea: Nes what tea what Nestea? Doesnt it belong to tea? Green Tea la!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Choc or Vanila what? Vanila ice-cream for me, Chocolate Milk tea, Chocolate Shake for me!
Cappucinno or Coffee: Hard Core Milo Fan!
Layer Five: Do you
Smoke: NO
Curse: If 'SHIT' is a curse, then yes, always.
Layer Six: In the Past Month
Drank Alcohol: Nope
Gone to the Mall: For now, a sad NO! But if i were to do this tag tomorrow, a resounding YES! YES YES YES!
Been on Stage: 'All the World's a Stage' (William Shakespear). So YES everyday i'm on stage. Smile=)
Eaten Sushi: NO. I will make my own when i get back to my nest in Msia.
Dyed Your Hair: For the past month? NO
Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: Ah.. A stripping game.. WTH is a stripping game?! I've made invitations to a stripping game though, using the sentence: 'I will strip off your skin!'. Nobody ever wanted to play with me=(
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: I would say NO, but then sub-conciously I may have done so.
Layer Eight: Age You're Hoping
To Be Married: To BE married? Well, after 50, if i can live that long, i wouldnt wanna be anything but married. To GET married, within 7 to 10 years.
Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: Does it make a difference?
Best Hair Colour: Natural colour
Short Hair or Long Hair: Long hair girls, but SHORT hair guys. I'm so against guys keeping long hair. Firstly, not pleasant to the eye. Secondly, to me most guys with long hair= Malay perverts. Thirdly, i pity them for not being financially able to have their haircuts.
Layer Ten: What Were You Doing...
1 Minute ago: Thinking of what I was doing 2 minutes ago.
1 Hour Ago: Sleeping
4.5 Hours Ago: Just got to bed
1 Month Ago: Studying. Hard core ler?!
1 Year Ago: Try to find it from my archives.
Layer Eleven: Finish the Sentence
I Love: the after exams feel! which is now!!!
I Feel: like taking a shower now.
I Hate: not having enough holiday time
I Hide: under my blanket pretending to be a pillow when i play hide-n-seek. Standard.
I Miss: the bus all the time. GRRrrr...
I Need: money to shop later
Layer Twelve: Tag 5 People
1 to 5: YOU
Done at last! Oohh, my back aches~ i need a shower, i need to get out there n breathe FREEDOM!
N for the first time in the past weeks, my dreams werent about exams. That explains why i woke at 10am and not 6am today i guess? Erm, okla, i slept at 6am.