<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! this christmas is the quietest one for me so far.. it just gets quieter and quieter.. 25th December, to me n my family today's not only christmas, but also this is the day we lost our beloved aunt. today's the 1st year anniversary of her death.

it is really a great lost for our family because she was such a great woman. A lady filled with love for all around her. She loved every child in our entire family a lot, and was really motherly and caring to all of us. She was humorous and a great joy to have around. Christmas and New Year used to be what they were = noisy and warm, when she and my grandma were around. But now it is so quiet. Well that's not the only factor, all of us have grown up eventually and 3 among the cousins, including me, are now studying abroad. But today, we got to meet each other. Yes, all of us are back, and all of us managed to gather together in remembrance of this dear aunt. Now Chinese New Year's gonna be a quiet occassion for my family here in Malaysia. I dont think i can make it home for CNY next year =(

Well at least i got to spend some precious moments with my cousins today, whom i can only meet once or twice a year. How sad. We used to meet every now and then. Our family, my dad's side i mean, is shrinking =(

Forget the sad things, i attended a very meaningful christmas service today. It was really refreshing, and made me rethink my relationship with God, which is really what i need to do this very moment. I need the fire, i need the super touching and grateful feeling i once had for God. I miss it so much. I am sure I will find that during times of stress and loneliness, but I wonder why the sinful me cannot have it now when I am so enjoying my holidays? I dont know, there are just so many things that i know i do not deserve to receive, but God had graciously given me. I feel so guilty because i know i really really am not qualified to receive a thing at all from God, but He gave me His ONLY son on this very day, 25th of December. A priceless present. Praise the Lord!!

I know i will be getting very busy the next week with my module bidding for the next semester and packing to go back to the stress filled island. Not to mention i have a camp to join on wed to sat. And I will be leaving on the 3rd. So dear fellow forgiving mates, if i really am not able to make it to meet u, DO forgive me k! i wont mind at all if u pay me a visit in Sg. I'd be overwhelmed! if u come with gifts =D

Anyway, thats all for now. Emotional post. Haha, cos i had a tearful moment during the memorial service just now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, folks!

9:31 pm 2 comments