<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, September 11, 2006

* 2nd time edited version - since i'm not allowed to blog with certain strong words in Sg, sensitive racial related words have to b removed b4 i squat in jail~

I seriously think msn is going bankrupt! Y is it not working? Is it closing down? Earlier on it kept on disconnecting, creating unwanted disturbance n accusing me of attracting attention from others on my list. Then now, it completely works not! What is wrong with msn?? HAIYO! nvm, skype works just fine! So ppl out there, add me on ur skype account! search for cheongpriscilla n u'll get me! Shoo away, msn!

Life just gets busier n busier day by day. I know lots of u out there r bout to have holidays, or having them right now, jangan cucuk! Haha, miss this term la, used it often during sec scl last time.. It means 'dont show off' in chinese. I'll b having my term break soon too.. 2 weeks later that is.. N b4 that, I have LOADS of assignments to clear, TONS of readings to complete, n 2 miserable maths paper to take.. ARGH priscilla is going crazy! Group discussions, tutorials n lectures r filling up all my time! But however busy my weekdays r, i'm still visiting the IMH on saturdays. FUN ok! although the 1st experience was quite a freaky one, the 2nd n 3rd time i went there, i had nothing but fun! I love interacting with some of the patients there! Haha, i played games with them, did arts n craft with them.. N during card games, one of the patients kept letting me 'scold' like 'dont try to cheat!' when he inserts a card b4 his turn arrives, n 'y u not paying attention?' when he's looking elsewhere. But the poor fellow has a kind n merciful heart. Despite all the stares n shouts he got from me, he still taught me how to play mahjong! ooohhh, i know how to play mahjong already! WAHAHA!

Well folks, nothing much to blog about here.. Been having a meaningful but busy time here.. My average sleeping time is 3 to 5am nowadays.. n i wake at averagely 9am. Imagine how i look like now! I look so shit that an *I (a race) asked me out! A TYPICAL *I FROM MALDIVES!! @@! yes n that was when i realised how bad i look!! doesnt he know im a 'perception biased person'? I can have him as my friend, those hi n bye friends, but no im NEVER going out alone with an *I!! N he said at night! when i can only see his teeth n eye balls! OVER MY DEAD BEAUTIFUL FIGURE!

Ok, terror time over, back to my studies! I've gotta finish reading the answers of other group members for econs, correct my own answers.. Then i've gotta do my MNO assignment, then i've gotta read up my marketing stuff to prepare for the assignment, then i've gotta read my econs! this econs is killing me! Then i've gotta do my maths homework......... NO I CANNOT DIE JUST YET! i will b back in msia in dec, fatter than ever! WAHAHAHA~

8:11 pm 0 comments