<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, August 21, 2006

i shouldnt blog.. i really shouldnt, at least not at this time. I slept at 6am last night, n woke at 7.45am this morning to go to church. I can see moon n stars circling round my head now.. But i feel that i must blog. Heh, good news for those waiting for my new posts huh! If any.

Ok well, firstly, i want to give a great great great big THANK YOU to my God. He had worked so miraculously in my life, and especially this week, when i had experienced fear, anxiety, extreme busy-ness n all sorts of uncomfortable feelings, He was there! N He had again n again shown me His abundant love and wonderful miracles. I guess unless one experiences these feelings for themselves, they will never understand how it feels like to be loved n to know we r loved by God. Seriously, all my module matters r settled. This is the first n formost thing i would like to thank God for. Talk to me personally if u wanna know more on how He made it all work out.

Another thing that makes me wanna blog is guilt. I felt very guilty n disappointed with myself when i heard that Justin & Jeremy was down with dengue. It suddenly struck me that i was so ignorant on what was going on in Msia, to my friends. I was only busy with the settling down stuff, busy praying for my own stuff, busy with all my own things n i am so selfish! I really am! Instead of spending some of my time to keep in touch and find out more on what is going on in Msia n how i can help in prayer and support, i spent those times for myself over here instead. I really am selfish, and this is so contradicting to the will of God. I must change! And i do hope that these 2 guys will get well soon!

Ok, back to the point that i slept at 6am last night. I spent my night in my aunty's hse. And i spent the whole night chatting with my cousin, Melissa. We havent had much of a serious conversation from young, and this is the first time we've chatted for so long! I got to know more about her, n vice-versa. She's so funny! The circus line must make big money with her around.

Well things are getting busier n kiasu-er in this lion university. I have to really study before and after lectures. No short cuts, no more last minute work, no more u-help-me;i-help-u spirit. In this competitive world, the business school only has one thing to say to its competitors = KILL! N that was what they tried to teach us through the many cheers they taught us, the word KILL appeared one of the most. I'm not joking, so stuff that doubtful look back into ur bones! It's really tough right here! This is war!

And having just came back from Johor Bharu, where my relatives were kind enough to bring me along for dinner, i am not quite sure i am ready for war. Mayb in my dreams yes, cos i can feel my eyelids trying to blanket my eyes. I cant stand any longer. Sleep! I need sleep! Remind me, Priscilla Cheong, never to be a gepo, never to go to JB to makan when i havent had enough sleep the previous day. The tiredness is so not fun!

Oh, and i watched both the EPL matches last night! Though not full heartedly, but i was so enthusiastic the moment i saw Gerrard playing, and as usual, me n the people around me, that refers to u especially, Melissa!, were the most 'xia-sui' gang in the crowd. As i always say, its in the genes, passed down by our crazy mothers. So dont ever give me the 'what-an-idiot' look when u see me watch football. Its something to do with my genes and not me!

Oh and i am so forgetful these days! I kept on misplacing n losing my stuff n posessions! Oh this is so money n time wasting! It must be from a certain gene too!!

This is city harvest church, which i was invited for their friday night service. A mega church with 22000 members. Insane! It was like a concert n party, n it was charismatic where everyone spoke in tongue. Not my type though, hmmm..

Me, the little jamie, and Magdalene.. Can the little beast be any cuter?!

Yes she can!

the '40 Days of Community' programme launched in Singapore for the first time in my cousin's church = Eternal Life Assembly. I signed up, n am currently involved in this programme. A very meaningful one. Each sermon is full of power, n brings a strong msg. I love it! Look at the colours of our uniforms will u? Our whole family has different colours of shirts. I'm loving it!


12:38 am 0 comments