<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, August 24, 2006

well so priscilla is gaining the habit of blogging really late at night huh? this is definately a bad habit! anyway, since i started, no way i should stop~

Today is the first time i watched a movie since i've been here as a student of NUS. Thanks to Daniel.. He came to Sg for holidays, n so we met up, n so we watched this movie 'click', n all i can say bout it is that it is DAMN GOOD! I laughed like a maniac, cried like an idiot, as usual, n it was just so funny n at the same time carries a strong msg to those workoholics out there as well as those who likes to waste time = me as a typical example! It is just so good, please do watch it! But the cinema here in Singapore sucks as bad as the food. The screen was small, the seats were small, the place was small, everything's just as small as this country~ GSC rocks! N i'm missing GSC like crazy! N the popcorns! The popcorns in Msia is just too good to be found here~ Oh Msia, I miss you!

Lectures have been going on like usual, except that im starting to lose the grip of Managerial Econs since the 2nd lecture. I was so lost during the Econs lecture and I couldnt wait for it to end even though it just began. Boy r those indians irritating! Can they be less smart? I was so lost in class still peeling my scalp off and yet the indians, as if they knew it all along asked n asked n asked the lecturer questions. And they were sitting RIGHT in front of the korean lecturer, discussing in some alien language about some alien stuff that who the heck knows what they were talking about!! So annoying! This world would definately be a better world without smart indians around! If you're indian, just think of that statement in a positive way, i praised you!

Ok im such a racist! Change the topic then~ Well, I'm recently very INTO social work and church stuff.. Not only am I planning to join as many church activities as possible, I'm also planning to join the social works club.. Some kinda welfare society, that meets every week to go to some homes to spend time with the people there.. homes like the mentally challenged ppl, the hospital, the handicaped homes n stuff.. Dont pop ur eyes out like that, im serious! I deserve a clap for that dont I? Come on, place ur hands together~

Ok, sleep is now or never! Goodnight everyone!

1:15 am 0 comments