Thursday, July 06, 2006
Thanks to france, i slept smiling, woke smiling, n now blog smiling =) so haaaapppy!!! Whew, what a match it was this morning! i have to agree, portugal played extremely well, n france, without the free kick, may have lost to portugal. I woke up half an hour late n missed half an hour of the match. When i went to the tv room, my bro was already there. Right the moment i sat down, portugal fouled on Thierry Henry, followed by GOOOOAAAAL! I had this weird feeling at that moment that my france freak bro wanted to kiss my toes for the luck i brought.. well he didnt. But, portugal deserved the lost. If they had played more courteously n not fouled so many times, they could have won. They had the chance, but they handed it over to the french by commiting tons of foul. Goodness, the game was going on so FAST! There was no time at all to feel sleepy. Both teams kept on attacking. Especially the portugese. I can suffer from heart attack watching the game go on. Thank goodness france had strong defence. As the commentator said, if france can stop brazil from scoring, they can stop anyone from scoring. How true is that! And i guess france had taken revenge on behalf of the english. YAHOOOOO!!! the look on C.Ronaldo's face alone deserves me waking up in the wee hours of the morning to watch them play.
Did i mention that i'm leaving for singapore on the 16th? I'm leaving at night. N that leaves me around 10 days to spend here. ARGH! so fast! I have got many many things not done yet. G14 gathering, going out with my CH frens, going to sunway lagoon with my best frens, going out with my OTHER CH frens, meeting shu ting my best friend whom i havent met since SPM @@, watching pirates of the carribean, piano exam, family farewell dinner, going out with my cousin, packing... I need time!