
more than those in Malaysia. But what i m lacking of here, is YOU in Malaysia who r reading this. Yes, my friends! Those who were always beside me, there for me, need me n all.. I really will miss you ppl!! That is y i think i will b online more often from now. I even have a Skype account already! As usual, my account add is cheongpriscilla. Add me if u wanna hear my voice!
ago.. Anyway, i believe she was shocked to see how much i've changed. She stared at me when she first saw me, wondering y this girl is smiling at her. HAHA!N one thing i'm very very very thankful for, is that God sent me friends! Ga Yeon,
my korean classmate from chong hwa who was in the same class with me for 4 years, she's going to NUS as well! Last wednesday, after i got home from singapore, she called me. I was like stunned n amazed at God's marvellous works. He knows i would start to feel lonely n lost once i move into NUS, n He sent me friends. Not only one, but 2! Another guy who was in the same class with me in chong hwa for 3 years is going there as well.. Oh, can someone pls tell me why God is so good to me? Ga Yeon n I took a coach from KL here yesterday, n since i had a bit of carsick, we didnt manage to chat much. But her presence alone is enough!
I have tons of stuff to pack now. I'm staying in my granma's house till i move into my hostel next week, hopefully. Having a Singaporean mother, i am just as kiasu. I brought 90% of my stuff here. Clothes alone took up 2 of my luggage. N the consequences of kiasu-ness is never ending packing. I still have a test tomorrow. Qualifying English Test! ARGH! Before i even step into NUS life i have to sit for a test already. Try n imagine my life in the future! ARGH!! It's no wonder tons of ppl asked me not to forget to have fun~
Well, i will post my new number once i've got it, so dont worry. I will widely spread it so everyone can contact me ok!
Oh ya, n to those who still dont know, I have done something i once said i would not do. I rebonded my hair. N its short now. Thanks for those who have given me compliments with the word nice. Haha, i know i look neater, but i dont think it gets near the word nice. Who cares! I'm not in for a beauty contest. Right right right?
<<-- My before sleep look