Sunday, July 23, 2006
great singapore sales! many of u must b envious of me, i came here just in time to watch it end. Today's the last day of their 2 months sales, n i made full use of it yesterday as i shopped the whole afternoon! From 12pm to 6pm, priscilla was found shopping n shopping n shopping around city hall n orchard road. I only sat for less than half an hour during my whole shopping, including my time in the MRT. @@ my legs were gonna snap. They didnt feel like they were mine. Anyway, i didnt manage to buy much though, the stuff here, though after discount, still cannot b compared with in malaysia. I miss mid valley!!! well, at least i enjoyed shopping alone. I'm a very impatient person. Price is always my first consideration. So i shop very fast. Plus the stuff that i saw, not really those kind of stuff i would die for. I bought a bag, a dress n a blouse though. A webcam n a mic too! That's about it. N know what? I got around town all by myself again. N im so proud of myself. Singapore IS becoming a more familiar place to me already. but by today, my energy was drained out. I slept at 3am every night n woke at 8am every morning!I visited Covenant EFC this morning. Though Rev Edmund Chan is a good speaker, the church was planning to build another church, n thus they were emphasizing quite a lot on fund raising. Not my type. It's like they're forcing ppl to donate n donate n squeezing money out of their members although they kept emphasizing they were not. Ya right! Anyway, i'll visit a few more churches before i decide on which one to settle down.I will post my pics of these 2 days when i can, cos blogger is mad, its stopping em from posting pics now. ARGH! anyway, dont push me la k! i will post them, just b patient!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i was reading wei mei's blog when i suddenly rmb some embarrasing incident i encountered yesterday while i was shopping in the mall. Damn, the most embarrasing moment of the year! I fell!! I didnt REALLY fall, as my butt didnt touch the floor, but i almost fell, n actually it was almost equal to REALLY falling. Who the heck said singapore is clean? come out! Know how i fell? I tripped on a piece of white paper while i was shopping in the mall. Absolute embarrasment! I was holding an umbrella too, n i think i hit a lady's head. N she was pushing a pram, n her plastic bags were hanging over the pram, n i made them fall too. EVERYONE was looking at me. If i really fell, i will never step out of the house again till i get a plastic surgery. Cos i was wearing skirt. OK STOP LAUGHING! I could feel my face burning with heat, n i can picture how red my face was. Thank God everyone was smart enough to not laugh, or else i will mute their laughter myself. Imagine urself how im gonna do that! End of post. Stop showing off ur teeth!