Wednesday, June 21, 2006
it's nothing but absolute high-ness in me now!! First it was the Germans that got me high, 3-0, Klose was absolutely fabulous! Then, followed by the English, wow were they fantastic too! No regrets at all for me waking up at 3am to watch them play! At least they did not lose to Sweden, n that is one great thing to be proud of!! Oh, im just so proud of you, Cole! and u too, Gerrard!! And i dont get what's so great about Rooney. The only good thing perhaps, is that the coach substituted him out n let Gerrard get in, if not, they wouldn't have scored the 2nd goal, and most probably will give the win away to Sweden. And if they really did let Sweden win, boy, i'll be in a DEEEEEP dilemma. Germany or England, who should I support?
I promised the Germans in the last world cup that this world cup they'll get my support. So i did! I gave them all the support they needed n thus they have come this far. For the English however, i promised no support, but i simply LOOOOVE them! The way they play, simply fabulous! So if either one of these 2 teams were to be kicked out, i dont know whether to commit suicide or to rejoice~ Thank God they dont have to face each other in the first kick-out round.. so i can continue to support them BOTH! Fantastic! Absolutely marvelous! How i wish there were TWO world cups, then my headache will be gone! And any team that wins Brazil this world cup, I shall support them for the next. I simply dislike the Brazilians!
Well, i've heard many comments these few days saying they never knew i had such a crazy appetite for football. But i would like to strain that i only looove to watch the world cup. Forget the leagues! So i m not a football fan. Rather, a world cup fan!
ARGH, i think i need mooore sleep now. I'm so tired n sleepy n i need my energy to support my teams! They need me!! I was over-high this morning after the England match that I only managed to sleep like so LOOONG after lying on my bed @@ I believe the ecstasy pills market will drop like coconuts due to the world cup month. Just watching England and Germany play can keep people HIGH enough~