<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12862318?origin\x3dhttp://pretty-la.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, December 06, 2005

should i blog? everytime i check my blogsite, this question comes up to my mind.. but the lazy me, reply aiya, tomorrow la! again n again.. so u see, no posts for 2 weeks.. haha.. so sorry.. to those who faithfully visit this site again n again but dont see any changes to it.. well, so this day this hour this moment i decided, that i should blog. even if it is a short one, a meaningless one, i should. hmmm.. since my last paper, i have been going out every single day for more than a week.. first 1Utama, then times square, mid valley, then 1 Utama again, mid valley again.. well, the cycle goes on.. n the only movie I've watched is HARRY POTTER N THE GOBLET OF FIRE! haha.. this movie, i watched it twice, once in 1Utama TGV, once in mid valley GSC.. the first time I watched it, gosh! i cannot express how annoyed I was with the 8-year-old girl who sat beside me.. she kept babbling all the way!!! from the advertisement before the movie started, she started talking to me, n she didnt stop at all through out the movie!!!! dont believe me? ask V-Jin, who sat beside me!! HE kept laughing at me! goodness, i was soooooo annoyed, n yet I cant turn n tell her to shut up, cos her HUGE size dad was sitting on her other hand.. I finally realised y her mum didnt turn up.. gosh, terrible experience! next time, never sit next to a child if u can help it!! then, the second time I watched this movie, was with my 2 best frens.. haha, they were so kind to let me sit in the middle, in case those beside me blow my anger again.. hahaha.. but I cant deny, this movie IS a nice one.. though they changed the story line quite a bit, n left out quite a lot.. but overall, this is definately a movie worth watching more than once.. hmm.. well, besides going out, I spent my 2 weeks packing the room, reading loads of novels, finished the 'jewel in the palace' series.. i think tat was basicaly wat i did.. surprisingly, I dont have any interest at all in watching tv anymore.. weird huh? I can spend my day sticking my eyes on the tv, but i dont want to! haha, tv shows are no more attractive to me.. kkk, now comes the important news.. I AM GOING TO KOREA ON THURSDAY!! haha, cant wait!! i wanna meet my fren Viona, who's currently studying there.. she's so looking forward to meet me too=) I believe I will have a great time, cos it's snowing there!! yahoo!! kkk, im gonna go crazy if I type somemore.. I wanna read my novels.. oh ya, n those who will, dont call me after Thurs ok? haha, unless u r willing to pay my telephone bill^^

3:54 pm 2 comments